Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Testing testing . . .
I haven’t updated this in quite some time, and the reason is that I’ve had a busy year with work, moving across a few provinces, etc. Though I’m still buying and listening to music, I just haven’t had as much time to write about it. I’d love to believe that I’ll change that in the new year, but no promises.
I'm currently working on my year end list which I'll likely post here. The frustrating thing is that there are albums that I'm excited to hear, but doubt I'll get the chance to give them a proper listen until the new year, so there are quite a few albums that will not make my year end list, though they'd likely bump other titles out of my current list. Titles like Madonna's Confessions From a Dancefloor, Junior Senior's Hey Hey Ma Ma Yo Yo or Richard Hawley's newest, Cole's Corner, definitely fall into this category. Of course, for those of you who still buy CDs (like myself), you should be warned that the Junior Senior is not that easy to track down. In fact, as far as I understand, it's only on sale in Japan right now. Hopefully the new year will see a domestic release, because from what I've heard of the album, it's as good, if not better, than the debut.
posted by Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home