Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Though I haven't made any substantial posts in awhile, hopefully when my holidays are over (mid-October), I'll try to give this a little more attention. Until then, here's a couple of compilations that I've made recently. I recommend everyone check out all of these tracks, cause I'm pretty much addicted to all of them (except the Black Eyed Peas track, which is pretty weak).

1. Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
2. Girls Aloud - The Show
3. Portobella - Covered In Punk
4. Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out
5. Nina Sky - Move Your Body feat. Jabba
6. Houston - I Like That feat. Chingy, I-20 and Nate Dogg
7. Brandy - Afrodisiac
8. Buck 65 - 463
9. Mase - Welcome Back
10. Christina Milian - Dip It Low feat. Fabolous
11. Kanye West - All Falls Down feat. Syleena Johnson
12. Modest Mouse - Float On
13. Ce' Cile - Hot Like We
14. Maria Mena - You're The Only One
15. Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart
16. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me
17. Twista - Overnight Celebrity
18. Britney Spears - (I Got That) Boom Boom feat. Ying Yang Twins
19. Butterfly Boucher - Life Is Short
20. Felix Da Housecat - Rocket Ride
21. Feist - Mushaboom
22. Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes

and my newest one:

1. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
2. Stacie Orrico - I Could Be The One
3. Girls Aloud - Love Machine
4. Ratatat - Germany to Germany
5. Phoenix - Everything Is Everything
6. Annie - Chewing Gum
7. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded
8. Brandy w/ Kanye West - Talk About Our Love
9. MIA - Galang
10. Angie Stone w/ Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Thank Ya
11. Natasha Bedingfield - These Words
12. Est'elle - 1980
13. Emma Bunton - Maybe
14. Kanye West - Jesus Walks
15. Jojo - Leave (Get Out)
16. Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
17. Jay-Z - 99 Problems
18. Lil Flip - Sunshine
19. Bjork - Oceania
20. Big & Rich - Wild West Show
21. Belle and Sebastian - Your Cover's Blown

posted by Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home